NEW MEMBER CELEBRATION - December 19, 2021 Kappa Theta Omega added 19 beautiful women to the chapter roster.
MLK DAY OF SERVICE – January 17, 2022 A "Day On" for members of Kappa Theta Omega
- Dorchester County, donations to the Salvation Army's Cambridge, MD men's shelter. "Snacks in a Sock" were created to fulfill two of the shelter's major requests: socks for the men and extra food.
- Queen Anne’s County, donations were made to Haven House.
- Caroline County, KTO members participated in the Martin Luther King, Jr. Program and Unity March and donated paper products and cleaning items for His Hope Ministries Shelter.
Let's Do Some Real Talk - January 31, 2022, Calling all high school students, the progran focuses on the college admission process.
- Moderator - Annie Howie
- Moderator - Dionne Cocker-Appiah
- Panelist - Taylor Scott, New York University (BSW & MSW), University of Maryland Law (JD)
- Panelist - Arion Askins, University of Maryland College Park, Information and Data Science
- Panelist - Diamond Nwaeze, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, BS Biology
Pink Goes Red - February 4, 2022, Wellness, fitness, and healthy food choices, start a healthier life today.
- Presenter - Shaun Skinner, Owner of B.O.S.S. Fitness, LLC Dance Fitness
- Presenter - Mr. TDH, Tall, Dark, & Hungry Private Chef
- Presenter - Deon Edgerson George, Type 2 Diabetes
Founders' Day - February 26, 2022, Cluster II Founders' Day Virtual Celebration
AKA Day at the Capitol - March 8, 2022, 3:30 pm, Virtual Social Action, an opportunity to advocate for or against legislation
- Gubernatorial Candidates Forum
- County Delegation Breakout Sessions
Virtual Book Club - March 27, 2022, Let's discuss Summer on the Bluffs
Regional Prayer Call - Every Thursday, 6:00 pm
AKA Global Impact Day - April 8, 2022
AP Secure Your Bag - April 11, 2022 – Virtual Event 7:00 p.m.
Presenter – Ms. White, University of Maryland Eastern Shore – Financial Aid Department
Lip Sync Battle 2022 - April 21, 2022 - Virtual Event, Watch KTO battle in this lip sync competition as they raise money to support the Talbot Interfaith Shelter!
North Atlantic Regional Conference - April 21 - 24, 2022, Baltimore Maryland, "Charm City Crescendo"
- International President - Glenda Glover
- North Atlantic Regional Director - Mary Bentley Lamar
- Conference Chairman -